Paper Doll

 
Paper Doll
 
I use to remember when I was young, my mom used to buy some paper dolls, as I have 4 sisters, our mom had to find the way to keep us busy, so once in a while she used to buy for us some,
 
What fun was to get those paper dolls and play with them, even time has changed, I think some girls might have some fun playing with paper dolls, as winter is coming, and there will be some days everybody will stay inside, I have a free Paper Doll for you, but it is not just another one, it's Miss Fox!!, well at least for me it is something great,
 
Well, you can download it for free, and have some fun, and you can tell me later how did it go,
 

 
Instructions are simple, and you might know them already, print, cut and have fun!
 
 
 
I used a tape to tape Miss Fox, so it can stand better.
Another thing I think it is important to tell you, I'm using  Photo Paper to print out this doll, it is thicker than regular paper, easy to use, I had found it in the dollar store, so it is not so expensive, but if you use regular paper, it will work good too.
 
Hope you have some fun with Miss Fox.
 
I thanks you for your visit, have a good one!

 
Muñeca de Papel
 
Hace ya algunos años, cuando era yo pequeña, mi mamá solía comprar muñecas de papel, para mi era una gran cosa, como las amaba, pasar las tardes después de la escuela, recortando y jugando con ellas!!
 
Pues bien, por estos rumbos, se acerca el invierno, y algunos días tendremos que quedarnos dentro de las casas por el clima, y si en casa tienes pequeñas que les guste jugar con muñecas de papel, aquí te tengo una para descargar gratis, y no es solo una muñeca más de papel, es Miss Fox, bueno al menos para mi lo es!!
 
Descarga una o cuantas tú quieras!, yo la imprimí en papel para fotografía, ya que acá es difícil encontrar el papel opalina que usualmente compraba yo en México y que es perfecto para las manualidades, pero el papel fotográfico es más grueso que el papel normal y da buenos resultados, eso si, estoy usando el papel mate sin brillo, pero si tu no lo consigues, puedes usar el papel normal, segura estoy que te dará buenos resultados.
 
Luego me cuentas como te fue, que tanto jugaron tus pequeñas con Miss Fox.
 
Muchas gracias por tu visita y nos vemos pronto nuevamente.
Qué tengas un muy lindo día!!
 
Alejandra.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario