Coloring Book for adults with Quilting Designs

Coloring book for adults Quilting Designs
 
 
It's time to talk about it, you know I love to make quilts, but I also love to draw,
this time I worked with these two passions in my life to make a Coloring book with Quilting Designs.
 
Inspired with the timeless designs of Baltimore quilting, with flowers, leaves, baskets, vases, and even birds.
 
I'm sure you will love to spend time coloring the 12 pages of my coloring book.
 
It's listed on my Etsy Shop, as an instant download, you can buy it there, and download it to start working on it.
 
I thank you for supporting my passion on this journey into illustration!
 
Alejandra.
 
Coloring Book for Adults, Quilting Designs

Coloring book for adults, Quilting desings

Coloring book for adults Quilting Designs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario